Thursday, October 4, 2007

SCANDALOUS COSMETICS VS MAC COSMETICS

5 months ago I was wondering around Stonewood Mall in Downey, CA and I run into this independet make up company called Scandalous Cosmetics. I Love their eyeshadows and their foundation doesnt make me brake up. I love make up and I have tried virtually every make up line known to woman! I'm pretty sure that Scandalous one day will give Mac a run for their money. Has anyone else tried the Scandalous products? I was told that their eyeshadows were triple pigmented, versus the single pigmented eyeshadows of mac. After I went back home from purchasing Scandalous' eyeshadows, I compared them with Mac's. There is no comparison... Mac's eyeshadows look dull and desaturated if compared with Scandalous....
Scandalous rocks my socks off!!!!! uhhhhhhhhhuhhhhuhhh
I'll soon put up some pics of MAC's eyeshadows and Scandalous' eyshadows and you'll judge for yourselves.

1 comment:

hannabanana173 said...

Scandalous Cosmetics is rad!!!! off the chains!!! I love their make up. I like their stores in Montebello Mall. They had live maniquiennes with make up on by their windows as displays. I LOVE Scandalous's eyeshadows!!!! I heard that the Mac girls @ Montebello Mall were buying products from Scandalous Cosmetics and the Mac manager banned the Mac girls from going to Scandalous!!!!
I feel a big competition in that mall between the 2 brands!!!!

HEre is my opinion on the situation:

Mac
good = Nice packaging, well known, it's Mac
bad = Mac girls are rude if you dont look like you are going to spend 1 mill., Studio makes me break up.


Scandalous
good = their eyeshadows are bananas!!!! the best eyeshadows ever!!! It's inexpensive!!!! Girls @ Scandalous Cosmetics are super friendly!!!! The Music they play at their store !!! Very artistic brand!!!

bad= packaging could be better, they are new and not established like Mac.
Hanna Banana